Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) banks and commercial banks in India are closed on the second and fourth Saturdays of every month. Banks in Andhra Pradesh (AP) observe several other holidays during the year. Read ahead to know the list of Andhra Pradesh bank holidays in 2020.
- Andhra Pradesh Bank Holiday Calendar List 2020:
- List of Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During January 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During February 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During March 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During April 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During May 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During June 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During July 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During August 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During September 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During October 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During November 2020:
- Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During December 2020:
- Places to Visit During Bank Holidays in AP:
Andhra Pradesh Bank Holiday Calendar List 2020:
Banks in Andhra Pradesh are closed on the mandatory second and fourth Saturdays, Andhra Pradesh bank holidays also include national holidays and some holidays unique to the state. During bank holidays calendar in AP, several businesses and other institutions remain closed.
List of Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh 2020:
Below is the list of bank holidays in the state which includes the day, date and the holiday name:
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During January 2020:
|Saturday||12 January||Second Saturday|
|Thursday||16 January||Kanuma Pandunga|
|Saturday||25 January||Fourth Saturday|
|Sunday||26 January||Republic Day|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During February 2020:
|Saturday||8 February||Second Saturday|
|Friday||21 February||Maha Shivratri|
|Saturday||22 February||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During March 2020:
|Saturday||14 March||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||28 March||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During April 2020:
|Thursday||2 April||Ram Navami|
|Sunday||5 April||Babu Jagjivan Ram Jayanti|
|Friday||10 April||Good Friday|
|Saturday||11 April||Second Saturday|
|Tuesday||14 April||Dr Ambedkar Jayanti|
|Saturday||25 April||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During May 2020:
|Thursday||7 May||Buddha Purnima|
|Saturday||9 May||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||23 May||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During June 2020:
|Saturday||13 June||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||27 June||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During July 2020:
|Saturday||11 July||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||25 July||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During August 2020:
|Saturday||8 August||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||15 August||Independence Day|
|Saturday||22 August||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During September 2020:
|Saturday||12 September||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||26 September||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During October 2020:
|Friday||2 October||Gandhi Jayanti|
|Saturday||10 October||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||24 October||Fourth Saturday|
|Monday||26 October||Vijaya Dashami|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During November 2020:
|Saturday||14 November||Diwali/Second Saturday|
|Saturday||24 November||Fourth Saturday|
Bank Holidays in Andhra Pradesh During December 2020:
|Saturday||12 December||Second Saturday|
|Saturday||26 Saturday||Fourth Saturday|
Note: The list of Andhra Pradesh holidays is applicable across the state. Also, it is applicable to the below cities:
Places to Visit During Bank Holidays in AP:
By planning your leaves with the associated national or festival holidays, you can visit some of the best places in Andhra Pradesh. Here are some of them:
- Visakhapatnam: The biggest city in terms of population in AP, the coastal city is an excellent gateway for its beaches and to savour the local cuisine.
- Araku Valley: Located about 80 km from the port city of Visakhapatnam, the Araku Valley is a hill station known for its picturesque waterfalls, botanical garden, museum and Tyda.
- Borra Caves: Located in the Araku Valley, you can visit the caves and cover other sightseeing locations such as the Tyada Railway Tunnel, coffee plantations, among others.
- Tirupati: The pilgrimage city in the south-west region of the state, is also referred to as Tirumala famous for its Sri Venkateshwara Temple which devotees throng the temple to seek blessings.
- Gandikota: About 400km from Hyderabad, Gandikota is the Indian version of the Grand Canyon in the USA. It is situated on the Pennar river banks, the view is spectacular.
Read informative General Insurance Articles at Acko.
Having a vehicle insurance policy helps protect against damages to your vehicle under various circumstances. Stay upto date with the latest Car Insurance Articles and Two Wheeler Insurance Articles here.
Read all our insurance & non insurance related articles here.