93% ACKO users save at least ₹1,200 on Bugatti insurance
Car insurance starting ₹2,094*
Looking to insure brand new car?
Zero commissions, big savings
Today, Bugatti is known for astonishingly expensive high-speed sports cars and its equally expensive Bugatti Car Insurance. Not many know about the brand’s rich history of the struggle for existence and how it became the big brand it is now. Ettore Bugatti was an industrial designer who founded Bugatti in 1909. His son’s death in 1939 followed by his own death in 1947 left the brand with no living successor. The brand’s struggle continued until it was revived by an Italian entrepreneur, Romano Artioli. The Bugatti we know today is owned by the Volkswagen group.
Following are the benefits of buying car insurance for a Bugatti.
Buying a car insurance policy is a legal obligation in India. Without a valid car insurance policy for the Bugatti, the driver will be charged with fines and penalties that can amount to a large sum of money. Driving without an insurance policy can also attract the punishment of imprisonment.
Bugatti cars are known for their top-notch speeds. A car can cause a lot of damage at such high speeds. This is where third-party car insurance can be helpful. It compensates the third-party for injuries, property damage, and death.
The cost of repairing a high-end car like Bugatti is also higher as compared to a normal car. The own damage component of a car insurance policy can become a financial backup in case of damages to the insured Bugatti under a comprehensive policy.
A comprehensive policy for a Bugatti can be extended with add-ons like Zero Depreciation, Engine Protect, Roadside Assistance, etc.
The above factors ensure that the owner/driver of the Bugatti does not have to worry about additional expenses related to the car.
Car insurance plans for Bugatti can be of the following types
This is the most basic type of car insurance coverage available for Bugatti cars in India. It covers only the cost of compensating third-party persons against injuries, property damage, or death, a personal accident cover, and coverage for third-party legal liabilities. Any damage to the Bugatti is not covered under this plan. It is highly unadvisable to opt for only a third-party car insurance plan for Bugatti.
A comprehensive car insurance policy includes coverage for the damages to the insured Bugatti along with all the coverages offered by the third-party plan. Additionally, one can increase the scope of this plan by opting for an add-on like Zero Depreciation, Invoice Protect, or Engine Protect, etc. A comprehensive plan offers coverage for the theft of Bugatti as well.
Every car insurance policy has a fixed set of coverages that helps define the scope of that policy. The following coverages are a part of Bugatti Car Insurance for a comprehensive type of policy:
1. Third-party Coverages: This coverage includes damages to third-party property, injuries to a third-party, and compensation for the death of the third party.
2. Third-party Legal Liabilities: The cost of legal liabilities arising out of an accident with a third-party is covered under Bugatti Car Insurance.
3. Personal Accident Cover: A personal accident cover of Rs. 15 Lakh is included in the car insurance policy for the owner/driver of the Bugatti.
4. Theft Coverage: Theft of the car is covered under Bugatti car insurance.
5. Damage due to Fire: Any damage arising out of the fire, explosion, or a blast due to issues in the ignition of a Bugatti car is covered under a comprehensive insurance policy.
6. Accidental Damage: The cost of repairing damage caused due to an accident of the insured Bugatti is covered.
7. Damage due to calamities: A comprehensive insurance policy for your Bugatti will financially cover you against damage caused by natural or man-made calamities.
Exclusions are situations where a policyholder cannot raise a claim for compensation. He/she will have to bear the cost of repair/replacement from their pocket. Following is a list of exclusions for Bugatti Car insurance policy:
Damage to parts due to normal wear and tear of the car.
Damage arising out of carelessness or negligence.
Damage to the Bugatti when the driver was in an intoxicated state.
Damage to the car when taking part in illegal activity like illegal racing.
Damage to the car when breaking the law, for example, the car is being used to commit a crime.
Cost of repairing electrical or mechanical damage.
Damage caused when driving without valid documents, for example, driving license.
Cost of depreciation of the vehicle unless covered under a Zero Depreciation Add-on.
Damage to the engine of the Bugatti unless covered by an Engine Protect Add-on.
Car Insurance add-ons are optional coverages that are helpful for a car, in this case, a Bugatti. Add-ons can be bought only with a comprehensive car insurance policy. Following add-ons are available for Bugatti car insurance:
1. Engine Protect: Any damage to the engine of an insured car is not covered in a comprehensive car insurance policy. However, it can be covered under insurance with the help of an Engine Protect Add-on.
2. Invoice Cover: Invoice cover, also known as Return to Invoice cover, helps the car owner claim for the ex-showroom price of the car in case of extreme damage or theft.
3. Key Protect: Due to the additional features, Bugatti’s smart keys are expensive and losing them can burn a hole in your pocket. Buying the Key Protect Add-on along with the Bugatti Car insurance can help cover these costs.
4. NCB Protect: NCB stands for No Claim Bonus. This discount drops to zero when the policyholder raises a claim. The NCB protect add-on keeps the NCB cycle going even if a few claims are raised.
5. Theft of Personal Belongings: People carry important personal belongings like mobile phones, laptops, etc. while travelling. These can get stolen from the car in some cases. The Theft of Personal Belongings add-on will be helpful to receive compensation for such devices.
Acko is one of the fastest-growing, customer-centric car insurance providers in today’s market. Buying insurance for your Bugatti from Acko will give you the following benefits:
Acko is a digital-first insurance company, i.e almost all the process can be completed online. Buying Bugatti car insurance and making a claim is also possible from acko.com.
Acko can offer an insurance policy for your Bugatti at the best price because the company works on no commission basis. There are no commission agents involved in buying a policy from acko.com.
Being a digital-first insurance company, no hard copies are required to buy Bugatti car insurance.
Acko’s efficient claims team ensures that the policyholder has to go through minimum hassle or follow-ups in case of a claim.
When a person gets in touch with Acko, he/she will be guided by a team of insurance experts and the best possible solution will be provided.
The claim process of each insurance company can differ slightly. Overall the following steps are common:
Step 1 - Intimate the insurer: The policyholder should get in touch with the insurance company to report the claimable event as soon as possible.
Step 2 - Arrange the documents: When the policyholder contacts the insurer, they will ask for certain documents that are to be submitted while filing the claim.
Step 3 - Claim: The policyholder should raise a claim as per the prescribed process.
Step 4 - Inspection: The insurer will most likely request an inspection before accepting the claim application.
Step 5 - Payment: The policyholder may have to pay the deductibles for the final claim settlement. Once the claim process is over, the insurer will pay the claim amount under the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
If there are no gaps in an insurance policy for Bugatti, then it can be renewed instantly through a digital-first insurance company like Acko. Here you just have to spend a few minutes to enter the details related to the car and its previous insurance policy, with other details as required. You will receive your insurance policy instantly.
Buying a car insurance policy from acko.com is the easiest and fastest way to get your Bugatti insurance. The process will be completed within minutes.
Bugatti’s unmatched performance, stunning looks, customization options make the cars highly sought after. The cars are created with the help of high-end material by extremely skilled people. These factors make the Bugatti so expensive.
No, regular wear and tear of car parts is not covered under car insurance.
My Bugatti was stolen, and I have misplaced the spare key. Can I still claim insurance?
Seems difficult. All the keys are required to be submitted in case of theft claim. Please get in touch with the insurance company to know the exact procedure.
The insurance regulator publishes annual reports related to car insurance. You can take a look at the corresponding report to know which insurer has the best Claim Settlement Ratio (CSR). However, CSR should not be the only factor for choosing an insurance company as it can be highly dynamic in nature. Take a look at the car insurance guide to know more about choosing the best car insurance company.
Please take a look at the Add-ons section for more information.
You do not need any hard copies if you choose to buy insurance from a digital-first insurance company like Acko. Otherwise, documents such a previous policy, registration certificate of the Bugatti, driving licence, etc. might be required.