Aston Martin is a British car brand which manufactures luxury sports cars and grand tourers. The Aston Martin brand rose to fame when it was featured in the popular James Bond movie series. In India, Aston Martin retails three models: Vantage, DB11 and Rapide S. All the three models are coupes. The British carmaker is known for its unique design language and powerful engine which delivers impressive performance. If you are looking to buy insurance for your Aston Martin car, then this article will provide you with all details related to Aston Martin car insurance.
What’s Covered in Aston Martin Car Insurance (Inclusions):
Aston Martin car insurance will provide the following coverages:
- Loss/Damage to the vehicle due to a fire outbreak or explosion.
- Loss/Damage to the vehicle due to an accident.
- Theft of the insured vehicle.
- Loss/Damage to third-party property or life.
- Injury/accidental death of the driver.
- Damage caused to the vehicle in an attempt of theft.
- Loss/Damage to the vehicle due to natural disasters such as flood, cyclone, earthquake, etc.
- Loss/Damage to the vehicle due to man-made calamities such as riots, terrorism, etc.
Note: Own Damage cover is only available with a comprehensive insurance plan.
Exclusions of Aston Martin Car Insurance:
Below are the exclusions of Aston Martin car insurance:
- Loss/Damage to the vehicle due to improper handling or reckless driving.
- Breakdown of the vehicle due to mechanical or electrical component failure.
- Driving without a valid driving licence.
- Driving under the influence of intoxicating substances.
- Wear and tear parts such as brakes, tyres, etc.
- Depreciation* cost of the vehicle. The car’s value decreases as the car gets old, it is called depreciation. Usually, depreciation rate is around 15-20% by the end of the first year.
*Note: Depreciation cost is covered under the Zero Depreciation add-on cover.
Benefits of Buying Acko Car Insurance Policy for your Aston Martin Car:
Below are the benefits of buying Acko car insurance policy for Aston Martin car:
Buying insurance at Acko General Insurance is very simple as the entire process can be completed online. The documentation is also simple as there is zero paperwork.
Quick Claim Settlements
You need not wait for days for claim settlements at Acko. Once you have registered the claim online, upon verification, Acko will settle the claim, depending on the nature of the damage. For minor damages, the claims are instantly settled.
Expert Car Insurance Advice
If you have any confusion or doubts related to car insurance, you can get unbiased advice from Acko’s team of experts. Trained professionals will assist you in choosing the right car insurance plan.
Best Car Insurance Price
Acko will suggest the optimum IDV (Insured Declared Value) for your car and provide you with the best price for the insurance plans. You can compare different insurance plans and add-ons before making the final decision.
Insurance plans for Aston Martin Cars:
There are mainly two types of insurance plans for Aston Martin cars: Third-Party and Comprehensive insurance. Each plan comes with different coverage benefits. Below are the coverage details of third-party and comprehensive insurance:
Third-Party Car Insurance
The third-party insurance plan provides limited coverage as it only covers damage to third-party property or life. As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is compulsory to purchase at least a third-party insurance for your car. Without valid insurance, it is illegal to drive the car on roads.
Comprehensive Car Insurance
Apart from the third-party liability coverage, a comprehensive car insurance policy will provide Own Damage cover. The comprehensive insurance plan will cover damages to the insured vehicle and injury/accidental death of the driver. If you wish to enhance the coverage, comprehensive insurance will also allow you to buy add-ons.
Add-ons for Aston Martin Car Insurance:
You can purchase add-ons to enhance the coverage of comprehensive insurance. Below are the add-ons available for Aston Martin car insurance:
- Zero Depreciation cover
- Return to Invoice cover
- NCB (No Claim Bonus) cover
- Engine protection cover
- Roadside assistance cover
- Loss/Theft of keys cover
- Consumables cover
- Passenger cover
Registering a claim at Acko General Insurance is very simple, and you can complete the entire process online. Follow the below steps to apply for a claim at Acko:
- Download the Acko smartphone app or log on to the website www.acko.com.
- Select ‘Car Insurance’ from the Products drop-down menu.
- Next, you need to select the ‘Car Claims’ option from the Claims drop-down menu.
- Login to your account and enter basic details such as insurance number, car registration number, etc.
- Explain the nature of the damage and upload images of the damaged car/damaged parts.
- Upon verification, Acko will pick up* the damaged car from your location for repair works.
- You can track the status of repair work from the website/smartphone app.
- The repaired car will be dropped off* at your location within three days.
- If the damages are minor, Acko will provide instant claim settlements.
*Note: Vehicle pick up and drop service is available in select cities.
Car Insurance for Aston Martin Car Models/Variants:
Below are the car insurances for Aston Martin models in India:
- Aston Martin Vantage Insurance
- Aston Martin DB11 Insurance
- Aston Martin Rapide S Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below are the most common queries related to Aston Martin car insurance:
You can buy a car insurance policy online for your Aston Martin car. You can compare different insurance plans and choose the right policy for your vehicle. Buying car insurance online will save you a lot of time and money.
The cost of Aston Martin car insurance depends on the value and condition of the vehicle. The higher the value of the vehicle, the higher the insurance cost.
If you opt for online car insurance renewal, it will take just a few minutes to renew the insurance policy. But if you go for offline renewal, it might take more time depending on the insurance company.
You can consider buying the following add-ons for your Aston Martin car:
>Zero depreciation cover
>Engine protection cover
>Roadside assistance cover
Yes, the insurance for Aston Martin cars will be expensive as the value of the car is very high. With a price tag of over Rs. 3 crore, the insurance cost will be on the higher side.
The roadside assistance contact number of Aston Martin India is 022-65811007.
About Car Insurance for Aston Martin:
Aston Martin is one of the most iconic car brands in the world. Movie buffs might also recognise the brand as it features in the James Bond movie series. Aston Martin cars are the pinnacle of luxury, and the models are the reflection of the best of British automotive design. Aston Martin cars come with a premium price tag which starts as high as over Rs. 3 crore. Now, you can imagine the cost of service and spare parts. Even minor damage to the car can cost you a bomb. That’s when car insurance becomes crucial.
Comprehensive car insurance for Aston Martin cars will cover damages to the vehicle. The damage might be due to an accident, natural disaster or man-made disaster. The coverage is not limited to vehicle damage, but it also covers injury/accidental death of the driver. You can enhance the coverage benefits by buying add-ons such as engine protection cover, roadside assistance cover, consumables cover, etc. These add-ons can save you from a lot of hassle if the car is badly damaged or if the car breaks down in the middle of the road.
It’s not only your car that gets damaged in case of an accident, but you can also end up damaging third-party property or life. A third-party/comprehensive insurance plan provides third-party liability coverage. The insurer will pay for damages to third-party property or injury/accidental death of the third-party. So, by purchasing car insurance for Aston Martin, you are financially covered.
Why should you buy Aston Martin Cars?
Aston Martin cars are the pinnacle of luxury and comfort. Aston Martin retails grand tourer and sports car models in the Indian market. The exterior design of Aston Martin cars is unique, and it features the distinctive front grille, which is a signature design element of all the models. Aston Martin cars are designed aerodynamically to offer superior high-speed stability and performance.
Aston Martin cars are powerful enough to set the roads on fire. The models come with V8 and V12 engines, and the cars can easily hit a top speed of over 300km/h. Now, with such powerful engines, the driving dynamics should be spot-on. The suspension is tuned to offer superior handling, and at the same time, it offers a comfortable drive by soaking up all the undulations. The low ground clearance of Aston Martin cars aids in impressive stability when attacking the corners. The large alloy wheels and wider tyres also give confidence while driving at triple-digit speeds.
The interior of the Aston Martin cars is on another level in terms of luxury and comfort. Be it a coupe or a grand tourer the interior is built with top-notch material such as leather and wooden trims. The dashboard is loaded with features, and the interior of the Aston Martin models justify the price it demands. The seats are electrically operated and give sheer comfort to both the driver and passenger. On the safety front, Aston Martin cars are equipped with advanced safety features such as stability control, electronic brake distribution, airbags and much more. Overall, Aston Martin cars offer a perfect blend of performance and luxury.
Exterior Highlights of Aston Martin Cars
- Aerodynamically design exterior design elements for high-speed stability.
- Aluminium doors,
- LED headlights with daytime running lights and cornering lights.
- LED taillight which runs across the boot as a single strip.
- Rear spoiler for additional downforce.
Interior Highlights of Aston Martin Cars
- Ventilated and leather seats with lumbar support for optimum comfort.
- Leather treatment on the steering wheel.
- Automatic AC control (Dual-zone).
- Touchscreen display for the infotainment system.
- Gloss black trims on the dashboard.
Aston Martin Models with Variants and Ex-Showroom Price:
Refer to the following tables for Aston Martin models and specifications:
Aston Martin Vantage Specifications:
|Engine||4-Litre with Twin Turbocharger (V8)|
|Boot Space||350 Litre|
Aston Martin DB11 Specifications:
|Boot Space||270 Litre|
Aston Martin Rapide S Specifications:
|Transmission||8-Speed Automatic Gearbox|
|Boot Space||317 Litre|
Refer to the below table for Aston Martin car variants and ex-showroom price:
|Aston Martin Vantage||V8||Petrol||Rs. 3 Crore|
|Roadster||Petrol||Rs. 3.50 Crore|
|Aston Martin DB11||V8||Petrol||Rs. 3.80 Crore|
|V8 Volante||Petrol||Rs. 4 Crore|
|V12||Petrol||Rs. 4.20 Crore|
|Aston Martin Rapide||S||Petrol||Rs. 4.40 Crore|
Note: All prices are ex-showroom Delhi as of 8 October 2020
Benefits of buying car insurance for Aston Martin Cars:
Buying car insurance (third-party) for Aston Martin cars is mandatory as per the Motor Vehicles Act. Without a valid insurance plan, it is illegal to drive the car on the roads. Comprehensive car insurance is optional, but it provides enhanced coverage benefits. Below are the benefits of buying car insurance for Aston Martin cars:
- Vehicle/Own Damage Cover: A comprehensive car insurance plan will cover damages to the insured vehicle due to an accident or natural/man-made disaster. The insurance plan will also provide coverage against theft/loss of the vehicle. Apart from that, the comprehensive insurance policy will also cover injury/accidental death of the driver.
- Third-Party Cover: A comprehensive/third-party insurance plan will cover damages to the third-party life or property. If you end up damaging third-party property in an accident, the insurer will cover the cost of the damage. Similarly, the car insurance plan also covers injury/accidental death of the third-party.
- Additional Cover: A comprehensive car insurance policy will allow you to purchase add-ons which will enhance the coverage benefits. You can buy add-ons such as engine protection cover, zero depreciation cover, roadside assistance cover, etc. for your Aston Martin car.