At Acko General Insurance, we are committed to serving our customers to their satisfaction by providing fast, fair and friendly services at all times. However, should a customer feel that our services need improvement and wish to lodge your feedback/complaint, you may:
Service request/complaint Registration Process:
- Call our helpline number 1800 266 2256 (Toll-Free) or 1860 266 2256 from any Landline & Mobile: Monday to Sunday (9 am – 8 pm).
- For lodging, a service request/complaint online, email us to our customer service desk at [email protected] Your service request/complaint will be acknowledged by us within 24 working hours.
- After investigating the matter internally, we will send our response within a period of 5 working days.
In case the resolution is likely to take longer time, we will inform you of the same through an interim reply and also we will inform you of the tentative additional time required to send our final response.
If you are not happy with the resolution provided, please follow step 2.
Process of Grievance Redressal
- For lack of response or if the response provided does not meet your expectation, you can write to [email protected]. Your complaint will be acknowledged by us within 24 working hours.
- After examining the matter, the final response would be conveyed within a period of 15 working days from the date of receipt of your complaint on this e-mail id.
If you are not happy with the resolution provided, please follow step 3.
If in case you are dissatisfied with the decision/resolution provided in Step 1 & 2 as indicated above on your Complaint or have not received any response within 15 working days, you may write or email to,
Brijesh Sharma – Chief Grievance Officer
Acko General Insurance Limited
36/5 Hustlehub One East, Somasandrapalya, 27th Main Road
Sector 2, HSR Layout, Karnataka
Bangalore – 560102
Phone: 1800 266 2256 (Toll-Free) or 1860 266 2256
Email: [email protected]
Your complaint will be examined by the Chief grievance officer of the company and a final response would be conveyed within a period of 07 working days from the date of receipt of your complaint to the Chief grievance officer.
If you are not happy with the resolution provided, please follow step 4.
Even after following steps 1 to 3 as stated above, if your issue remains unresolved within 30 days of lodging a complaint with us and you wish to pursue other avenues for redressal of grievances, you may approach
IRDA by calling on the Toll-Free no. 155255 or you can register an online complaint on the website http://igms.irda.gov.in
Insurance Ombudsman for Redressal, whose details are given below:
Consumer Affairs Department- Grievance Redressal Cell,
Click here to obtain the details of the Insurance Ombudsman located at various centres.\
Click here to view the policy on Protection of Policyholder Interest (PPHI)